Frequently Asked Question
How to open a ticket with Viewpoint Support
Last Updated 2 months ago
Opening a Viewpoint TicketYou must have an account with Viewpoint support with rights to work with Support. If you are not sure, please contact IT to make sure your account is setup.
- Log into https://support.viewpoint.com
- In the middle of the screen, click on the "Log In" link
- Enter in your email address. If you forget your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link
- After logging in, click on the Support Heading -> Submit a case
- Choose Applications
- Select Vista (or which ever product you need help with)
- Choose the version we are on. This info can be found in Viewpoint under the Help menu then about
- Choose the module you need assistance with
- Write a brief summary and click on "Search Knowledge Base"
- If you do not see any KB's that help, click on "Continue to Case Creation" at the bottom of the screen
- Choose a Priority. Please be honest with the priority - typically, level 2 and 3 are all that are needed.
- Add as much detail and attachments as you can