Frequently Asked Question
How to set status in Jabber
Last Updated 2 years ago
This article will describe how to set your status in Cisco Jabber.
There are currently 2 versions of Jabber (11 and 12). Depending on which you are using, they are slightly different at step 1.
1. Click on your profile picture or the drop down next to your profile picture (depending on version)
|Version 11||Version 12|
2. For Version 12: click on the Status option
3. Click on the "Add Custom Status" link at the bottom of the screen
4. On the customize screen, type what you would like to be shown as your status and choose which color icon you would like to display. Click on Add.
5. If you click on your profile picture -> Status, you will see the newly created option. You can add as many options as you want.