Frequently Asked Question
How Do I Connect To WiFi?
Last Updated 7 months ago
There are two wireless networks that will display: guest and bcint
- bcint: This is the corporate wireless network. To connect, use your network username and password. This network should only be used to connect company-provided equipment to the network. You should not, under any circumstances, provide your account information to anybody including employees.
- bcc_byod: If you have a personal device, you may connect it to this network. Please note a couple things:
- Bring your device to IT or email us the MAC address of your mobile device
- If you are connecting an iPhone or Android, you must disable the "Private Address" feature which randomizes your MAC address
- visitor: This is our guest network that provides internet access only. This network does not require a username or password to connect to. Please instruct any visitors to use this network.